This website is created by the research team on International Law in East China University of Science and Technology. It's the first specialized database which works on the protection of traditional culture and benefits sharing. The purpose of our website:
1. Focusing on the latest news on Chinese Traditional Knowledge, including news, academics, laws and regulations in China as well as doing further researches on them. We are looking forward to generalizing the achievements and experiences we obtain in the process of protecting the traditional knowledge and excellent traditional culture, also, the area of inheriting and benefit sharing.
2. Making a comprehensive collection of the information of Chinese Traditional Knowledgeand its conditions of protection. We are looking forward to creating a database on Chinese Traditional Knowledge to provide intellectual supports and legal protection for its effective protection and benefits-sharing system.
3. Convening academic conferences and releasing research results regularly, aiming to promote the formulation of relevant laws and regulations regarding totraditional knowledge and benefits sharing system as well as providing policy consulting; finally, making contributions to societal harmonious development.
The opinions and comments set on this website only represent the research results of our team, having nothing to do with the School of Law,East China University of Science and Technology.
East China University of Science and Technology, School of Law, No. 130 Meilong Road, Xuhui District, Shanghai, China.
1. We are managing and operating this Website for non-profit and academic purposes. The contents and information provided on this Website originate from the public information in China.
2. We make no warranty, either express or implied, and have no responsibility to ensure, that any information on this Website is complete, accurate and up to date, or that this Website or any of the information on this Website will remain accessible. All the information (including publications) on this Website, as the same may be updated from time to time, are provided for general information only. We are not liable for any loss arising from your use of this Website or reliance on any of the information on it.
3. In the event that you (entity or individual) thinks that parts of contents on this Website are suspected of infringement, please inform us at once. We will change or delete in the first time.
4. The information and images on this Website are subject to intellectual property rights and may not be distributed or used without proper authorization.
5. This Website may include links to other websites, and vice versa. We do not accept any responsibility or liability for your access to any content in any website other than this Website.
6. In most cases, you will not be asked to provide personal information while accessing this Website. However, in some cases, you may be asked to provide certain information, such as your name and email address, so that we may contact you and/or provide you with online subscription services.
7. We reserve the right to interpret the above statements. The related issues shall be governed by the laws of the People's Republic of China. In case of disputes over all the issues within this Website, it shall be finally submitted to judicial department where the Internet Service Providers ("ISPs") has his or its domicile.